Inverell Pharmacy – A Compounding Pharmacy that Works for You
Specialist Compounding has opened the doors for you to have custom made medicines and receive the best possible care.
This level of custom care includes a better range of treatment possibilities for those who have been limited by commercially prepared medications in the past. With the vast and various needs of patients today Professional Compounding is in increasing demand.
At Inverell Pharmacy our highly trained compounding professionals are trained to operate the state-of-the-art equipment we have, in order to create an individualised medicine specifically designed for you.
Our team’s understanding of the essential chemicals and processes behind Compounding allows them to design exactly what is called for. There is no room for error with compounding and we are continually doing sterility testing as well as potency testing. Our experience has helped us build a proficiency in the industry.
Inverell Pharmacy can prepare:
- Custom medications free of specific problem causing dyes, lactose, sugar, or alcohol.
- Medications that are not currently commercially available
- Specific dosage forms designed for each individual
- Unique dosage forms not commercially available; (EG: “chewies”, lollipops, trochies, and transdermal gels).
- Combination medications that contain compatible medicines in a single dosage form for easier administration and improved compliance
Compounding allows us to develop a unique medication that is tailored to your specific medical concerns. Many pharmacies take a one-size-fits-all approach to some medications. That is not the case with our professional compounding team.
Inverell Pharmacy is devoted to understanding individual needs medications, providing you the best options to help you achieve a better-all-around medication.
Inverell Pharmacy – your locally owned and operated pharmacy.
132 Byron St Inverell Ph: 02 6722 3146