FULL TIME PHARMACIST POSITION
- Excellent Salary and Conditions
- Long term career opportunity in a long standing progressive Pharmacy Group
- Friendly and welcoming work environment
About the business and the role
Inverell Pharmacy is a well established community pharmacy that has been around since the 1800’s. Offering professional health advice, compounding services and personal services to the local area. Located near a large Medical Centre in town, we are very busy and have a high script volume.
We are looking for a self-motivated, friendly, customer focused Pharmacist to join our team of professional health care advisers on a Full time basis. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday with rotational weekends.
Skills and experience
- Provide high quality and informed front line medical advice and professional support
- Be “Customer First” focused
- Be able to work in a fast-paced pharmacy with high script turnover daily
- Have a great personality and be able to speak with a variety of people of all ages, genders, nationalities and religious persuasions including other staff, customers and healthcare professionals.
- Tertiary qualified with a min Bachelor of Pharmacy and have AHPRA Pharmacist Registration and be authorized to work in Australia
- FRED Dispense program knowledge ideal but not essential
- Must perform Meds checks, Clinical Interventions, and other paid professional services
- Recommend companion items for a total health solution
- Ability to meet minimum KPI’s
- A passion for forward pharmacy
Please forward your resume & cover letter either by:-
Emailing directly to ‘The Group Operations Manager’
Due to the amount of applications, Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a pharmacist?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
132 Byron St Inverell Ph: 02 6722 3146